Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue, eye palettes and more...


Hi there,
I'm Hannah and I'm a makeup mad head aswell as artist, today I wanted to share 3 of my absolute favourite bare minerals products with you.
The thing I like I about these products is that anybody can use them regardless of skin type eye colour etc, so if you want to get some ideas for Christmas presents or even just want to try something different maybe update your makeup bag, then take a peek.


I have been using a lot of one brand recently and for good reason too.
Bare Minerals, I absolutely love the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Stick.

It has an SPF25 so its fab for these winter months as you still have a good skin protection in there, it’s a hydrating formula but carries a little more coverage than the Complexion Rescue Gel (the same thing but in a liquid form) I can’t even if I say prefer one over the other but what I will say is I haven’t stopped using the Stick formula for the simple fact… its incredibly quick to apply and blend. I draw 2 lines on the cheeks one on the forehead and a dot on the chin, I’m not joking when I say it literally takes 60 seconds to apply and buff it in with a nice Real techniques brush (my fave to apply with)
The shade selection is good, you can get away with a shade up or down too.


If you’re a mum on the go, a student or maybe even just that you’re looking for something with light coverage to just perfect the skin even out a little redness I’m positive you would really like this.


Bare Minerals Bare skin Concealer, 
Let me start by saying WOW!! This is like a serum kind of texture thin and light on the skin but really pigmented so if you need to cover up redness, pigmentation, dark circles etc this not only looks amazing but feels it too, because of how light this is on the skin you don’t even know you are wearing it, I tend to set mine with a little powder just to set it in place and I know its guaranteed not to move all day. It great for an ageing skin also as again its so light on the skin, baring in mind we have good skin products in there so if you are sensitive skin type bare minerals will actually be kinder to you than many other brands that are a little more willing to use irritants.


Bare Minerals eye shadow palette in the shade Horizon. 
I love eye palettes and have many but I have been going back to this one and I cant stop using it, the colours in there will suit anyone and everyone, if like me you love your warmer colours then this palette is for you. Perfect for Autumn and winter especially for those upcoming Christmas parties) you can go from day time chic to evening glam and it has all you need in there to complete a full eye look, you wont need to swap between palettes to find colours, you have a lovely beige/skin tone shades with a slight shimmer to it, a beautiful warm toned bronze with a gold hint, a deep cranberry that looks amazing on every eye colour there is! A warm toned coffee with teeny hints of rosy gold shimmers in it I love that one and last a aubergine toned grey/brown which works wonders as an eyeliner or create the perfect smoked eye.
The formula is slightly different to anything I used in a while, its described as "a weightless cream powder that resists creasing fall out and blends like a dream"
Well it is very soft and almost has a bounce to the texture, I love that there really is no fall out and I enjoy the fact that you can go as sheer or as dark as you want, it’s an MUA’s dream to have shadows that are buildable with no fall out too, what you don’t want to do is go in with a colour that applies dark and then you have a hard time blending them out or go patchy, these are effortless so people with no blending skills whatso ever can still use these and look like a pro. 
This palette would be good for those autumn winter brides too, they pick up beautifully on camera and as i say blend effortlessly.


I created a little daytime look using my 3 favourite products with no edit or filters involved you can see how natural the skin looks using that complexion stick and how versatile that eye palette is.

Have you tried any of my favourite products?
Whats your thoughts?

Hannah.


















Comments

Most Popular Posts