Phoera Foundation

If you have Instagram I'm 100% sure you would have seen the posts and adverts for the "best foundation" that gives "the most coverage" ever seen...

Well missy over here raised an eye brow at such big claims and thought Hmmmm this is a must try!
I found myself scrolling through amazon to find the best kept secret to the most flawless of foundations and low and behold there it was
A brand I had never heard of and so cheap I'm not going to lie I was a little worried about what I would be putting on my face but I went ahead and clicked buy on not 1 but 2 foundations and a concealer too.

They came packaged in a box all pro looking with a full list of ingredients on their too, I must admit I was still dubious. 
The bottle has a pump top so it don't get messy and obviously it's more hygienic too so that was a win.
I tried the foundation and concealer for a few days so I could really get a feel for the products and I can say I was very pleasently surprised. 
I was worried in case I had any skin issues but nothing, no breakouts no irritation it was drawing me in. 
It is quite a thick consistency, it's a foundation you will know you are wearing it's not light on the skin but it's not uncomfortable or slimy feeling. 
It is a little tacky so does need to be set, I used my Born This Way powder from Too Faced to set everything into place and honestly this did not move a single bit,
I used the concealer under the eye and round the nose and again it is a little thick but blend it out & set it will stay put, the pigmentation is cray-zee!!!
Its super high coverage so if you struggle with acne, Redness, birthmarks you want to cover bruising maybe, hyper pigmentation anything I can pretty much guarantee this would do the trick, if you get the right shade its a good full coverage foundation I ended up mixing 2.
The foundation and concealer are water resistant so when washing this off I would suggest a good oil cleanser to make sure its fully broken down and washed away
You can find many suppliers on Amazon that sell this but if you want the link to where I purchased it you can click HERE

I created a full on look using the Phoera Foundation and concealer and I have to say with no edit no filters, this photographs beautifully
How flawless does that look. 

Have you tried it?
Will you be giving it a try?

Let me know I'd love to know your thoughts. 
Hannah. 

Comments

Most Popular Posts