PUR Cosmetics - Love your selfie 3

I hope you are enjoying reading these posts, I've loved getting back to trying and testing different products and I forgot how much I enjoyed writing,
Of all the makeup I have collected I realised I have never tried anything from PUR Cosmetics, I have read many reviews on the brand and wanted to try something for myself.

OK so... The packaging really drew me in if I'm honest, it reminded me of Pat McGraths brand with all the sequins,
The sequins are in the lid of the palette and move around which is a fun little gimmick as my 3 year old daughter said "ooooo I like the unicorn party makeup" so I'm guessing it appeals to many age groups.

Opening the palette I was greeted with what I would say was a lovely Autumnal colour palette, full of those rich browns warm toasty bronzes and that deep blue instantly I was on board.
It comes with 10 eyeshadows a mix of matte and shimmer 2 pressed glitters, a blush bronzer and highlight too so it really is a palette that has everything you need for a complete look.
The highlight is super pretty shade name Iconic,
A warm toasty blush shade name classic, this blush tone is beautiful and now I'm wondering why I haven't invested in a brown toned blush before now.
The bronzer shade name Timeless, very similar to Ofra's bronze, pigmented warm caramelised tone that warms the skin up perfectly.

Starting from the left we have
Affectionate
Practical
Reliable
Witty
Adventurous
All matte, they work perfectly in the crease as transition shades Affectionate is the perfect matte brow bone highlight to lift the whole eye when doing a smoky eye especially.
They can have some kick back but that don't personally bother me, they blend effortlessly.

The metalic shimmer shades
From the left again,
Passionate
Compassionate
Ambitious
Courageous
These shadows are super smooth and easy on application, if you want to make them more intense... Use a damp brush or a finger to pack them on to the eye, they will pack a punch.

Lastly the glitters...
I included the black shadow here too, shade name Sincere, black eye shadows tell me everything about the palette this one is a good pigmented black but its not like deep dark and intense, this is swathed 3 times, it works great to line the lashes and create smoked eyes or a smokey wing, again a little kick back so tap off that brush. 
The glitter, the top shade is Bold the other is Dramatic. 

These glitters are intense! They look great if your doing a halo eye and if you use a sticky base they will stay put, I love glitter but hate getting it off haha

I used this palette to do a pretty little day time look, take a peek at that highlight 
That highlight gives the prettiest of glow's right?

I purchased my palette a week ago and haven't finished playing with it yet I'm loving it. 
Should you want to pick one up click the LINK
Its currently on sale for £30.40 instead of £38.00 and include a free deluxe mini mascara.

What do you think of this palette are you buying?

Hannah. 

Comments

  1. These shades are so beautiful, great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, they are pretty aren't they it's a fab little palette to have. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts