The Body Shop Drops Of Gold

Any one else just loving these cool autumn days as much as me?
I'm sat with a nice warm hazelnut coffee and playing in makeup so it could'nt be a better day for me, lets jump straight in...

As the weather turns colder I like my skin to look more dewy with a healthy glow,
I love highlighters and I adore cream/liquid products even more especially when mixed in with foundations or a moisturiser, i find it creates a more luminous natural skin base and when your base looks good the rest of your makeup will fall in to place.

Today I have a little golden treat for you.

The Body Shop Drops of Gold.

This warm Golden highlight really lifts the skin adds in that glow we so desperately need  with a gorgeous high satin sheen, Im happy that this tone of gold is one that anyone could wear from the palest of pale to the deepest of skin tones so MUA's this could be a good one for your kit.
I like a winter highlight to be slightly warmer in tone as we are naturally more pale in these colder months i can add warmth to the skin using more golden hues and the thing i like about this highlight is even though it is gold its not so overly pale or way too dark that you look sickly or like you painted deep gold stripes up the face either, it really is the perfect tone for us all.

This cream highlight comes with a pump top so 1 pump usually does the trick,
I mixed mine with my bb cream this morning and i love the results as did another mum on the school run this morning asking "what moisturiser do you use because your skin looks so nice"

The golden glow can be built up so you can go as subtle or as full on as you desire.
After applying the rest of my makeup I popped a little more just on to the high points of the face for that little extra wow factor and it didnt disappoint,
It layers perfectly even over powder (nothing worse than a crème highlight disturbing those base products leaving you with a patchy face) so Hannah was a happy glowy winter bunny this morning.
I mixed the highlight in with my BB Cream this morning, then added a little extra to the brow bone nose cheekbones and chin, the light catches it perfectly and gives a radiating sunny glow.
I actually purchased mine from a Body Shop party so I got a cheeky little discount too but if you want to grab this for yourself (think christmas party because this would be so super cute for those glitzy looks) then you can go to The Body Shop web page to get your order in.

Do you have a favourite Body Shop Product?
Is there anything you would recommend me to try from their makeup range?

Hannah.

Comments

Most Popular Posts