Treat your skin to...

Hi and Thankyou so much if you are reading my posts, today I'm sharing my love of a fab cruelty free luxurious face mask.

The Body Shop has been round for many years now and are well known for the many body butters skin care and makeup items but I think it's grown ever more popular over the recent years with social media taking over many reps are now online so you see so much more of The Body Shop and I don't mind one bit.

I love the products and I especially love face masks that look a little more expensive and spa like in the brown glass jars.

This one in particular is the Nicaraguan Coffee mask.

First of all the smell of fresh coffee is instantly relaxing, coffee has an aroma that naturally feels homely to us,
It is a thick consistency and I find it better to be applied with your fingers so you can really massage it in to the skin,
I love that it has a slight warming sensation too when being applied to the skin.
It has itty bitty scrubby bits in there to help exfoliate the skin but the real magic happens when you have applied it and leave it for a good 10 minutes personally I usually do it when I'm having a long soak in the bath so it will stay on for a good 20-30 minutes, when you begin to remove the mask the skin is left with a very silky soft clean finish, the complexion looks healthy and peachy, deep cleaned, pores look less viable and the skin overall looks in it best tip top condition.
30 min pamper with the Coffee Mask

My skin during these colder months tends to lack lustre and go more dry too thanks to the cold and central heating so I need to step up my skin care regime.

For a good winter skin treat this mask is one of the best out there, it's one of my Favourites, I have all but 1 of these masks now but I find myself constantly reaching for this one if I want an extra healthy glowing skin.

The price is respectable too at just £17.00 it would make a nice stocking filler treat for sure but if like me you want to treat yourself it would be highly recommended.
You can CLICK HERE to to get yours if you wish for that glow for those upcoming Christmas parties.

Let me know if you have tried it and your thoughts?

Hannah. 

Comments

Most Popular Posts